Time & Location
Sep 14, 2019, 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM
John Muir Health, Walnut Creek Medical Center 1601 Ygnacio Valley Road Walnut Creek, CA 94598
About the event
The SF chapter of the Hospice and Palliative Nurses association is hosting a Cannabis Education Day, which includes topics about:
- Using cannabis in replace of or in conjunction with opioids for pain management
- Using cannabis for symptom management in the palliative care/hospice patient
- Product safety and testing considerations
- Drug testing and employee rights
- Navigating California's medical and adult use cannabis jurisdiction
- Cannabis myths and misconceptions
Eloise Theisen, Uwe Blesching, Paul Armentano, Rebecca Byars, Timothy Byars
This event offers 5.5 CE credits to attendees.
Accredited by California Board of Registered Nursing #16056.
Contact SF HPNA for more information: